August Things

We went and saw Spider Man as one last family outing with Evan.

Embry likes to use my Starbucks points for drinks occasionally. She’s been enjoying gymnastics for the last few months as well!
White nails for me ♥️
Danny had fun using AI with this cute pic of Toby.


On occasion, Danny and I go run (or walk) at Miramar Lake.
We had military friends over a couple of weeks ago. It was so good to see them!
Over the summer, we had security gates and large display cases removed from the library’s front entrance. It totally opened up the space. We also moved these slat walls from another room to the front entrance. We are now waiting on a 10x6 giant rug to come in. We also got rid of 7 pallets/massive boxes of old textbooks. 


I bought this cute little red cart for free books.
I also bought these login tables that raise and lower.
I had a tea for the staff before school started.
I’ve done a few book tastings this month as well!


There were a lot of stressful fires this summer not far from our house. Thankfully we never had to evacuate.
Embry loved hanging out with her bestie!
Danny and I went to see the MCRD Marine Corps band and attended the reception afterwards.

Comments

Popular Posts